These are my most favorite keto snack ideas! Most of them are all made of awesome ingredients. They are ALL easy to take on the go and a great option when veggies just won’t do. Dig in! 🙂
10 Clean Eating Snack Ideas
- Lily’s Chocolate – So of course chocolate is going to be #1 on my 10 best keto snacks, because if you know you me, you know that I am crazy for chocolate! Sweetened with stevia, they are perfect for your sweet tooth whether your preference is milk or dark, creamy or crispy. This variety pack is the PERFECT choice to try out! Or you know, you could be like me and eat the chocolate chips straight out of the bag 😛
- Justin’s Almond Butter – I love this stuff with celery! This brand is great because it has no added sugar.
- Pork Clouds – Coming in at only $1.93 per snack, these are great! If you love pork rinds, you NEED to try these. These are also made with olive oil, which is another plus. The taste is to die for.
- Biltong Jerky – Ok so if you have a hard time finding beef jerky without sugar like I do, you need this in your life. This has only a handful of all natural ingredients and tastes amazing. Super tender, unlike most other beef jerky on the market. Don’t forget to put it in your refrigerator after opening – no preservatives!
- Pickle-in-a-pouch – Pickles are one of my favorites because they are super low cal! I usually carry one of these in my purse that way I always have a yummy treat when a crunchy craving hits. Oh, don’t forget to drink the juice – love those electrolytes!
- Moon Cheese – Cheese is always on the top of my favorites list, so these HAD to be on my 10 best low carb snacks list. I usually make my own cheese crisps, but when I need something quick, easy and convenient (usually when I’m realllly craving potato chips), these are what I reach for.
- Oloves Olives – Another salty snack go to. Variety pack of individual servings. Can’t go wrong with any of these flavors!
- Dang Lightly Salted Coconut Chips – Nothing negative to say about these at all. 2 ingredients in this flavor – coconut and sea salt. The original version is great, but these give you that added salty flavor to go with that crunch! Soo delicious!
- Beef Sticks – These are awesome! They are grassfed and all natural. I love these with some gouda or other creamy cheese.
- Salt ‘n Vinegar Almonds – Last but certainly not least! If you love salt ‘n vinegar anything, you have to try these! They are amazing! I usually pair them with a small slice of sharp cheddar. Great snack!
There you have it, my favorite keto snack ideas!